Looking for an affordable SEO expert means something different for every entrepreneur. Some look for an SEO expert they can afford with their marketing budget, others want to hire an SEO expert who is “cheap“. Others compare the investment they make with the ROI they expect to get out. In all three cases, it looks like “affordable” is seen as spending less money or saving more money by hiring an affordable SEO expert. More than thinking about spending less and making more money, focus on the results you want to see, not only the short term ones, but mostly reaching your long term online ROI goals. Another important question is “Are you ready to say good-by to your website if your investment doesn’t work out?” Scroll down and check out the three things you don’t want to hear when hiring an affordable SEO expert. * * *
What An Affordable SEO Expert And A Cheap Cosmetic Surgeon Have In Common
Yesterday I posted something in Twitter about implementing SEO on a website properly. And got a reply that said “Rank number one on Google guaranteed for $6”. What?
- First of all, Twitter is a social network, not made for posting aggressive sales stuff like this.
- Second, if it would be realistic to rank number one on Google for paying an one time fee of six dollars, everybody would be ranked number one on Google. Everybody would love to invest just six dollars to be seen as the number one expert and authority in their field.
So, why do I compare an affordable SEO expert with a cheap cosmetic surgeon? If you would decide on a breast operation, out of health issues or cosmetic reasons, do you judge the success on the money you paid or on the results you gain?
I go for the answer, “I would judge the success on the results I gain”.
What would you feel if you find a cheap cosmetic surgeon but they do a horrible job YOU have to live with forever? Finding an affordable cosmetic surgeon that not only does a descent job but the right job, a great job, is a blessing. P.S. WHO would want a DESCENT improvement? We want an awesome, close to perfect improvement, right?! Same works for finding an affordable SEO expert. You don’t want to measure the success on your investment alone but compare your investment with the ROI and the SEO results you gain for your website. * * *
3 Things You Don’t Want To Hear When You Hire An Affordable SEO Expert
- I guarantee you number one rankings on Google
- You just need to pay this very low end monthly fee. I will take care of everything else.
- Just trust me.
Hiring an affordable SEO expert require the ability to ask educated questions.
BEFORE you hire any SEO expert, get your feet wet and familiar at least with some basic SEO topics.
- Understand who your target market is so you can make sure you are established in the right niche.
- Many of my clients who start working with me just want to sell their products, programs or services to everybody.
- They feel like if they have to limit their offerings to a specific group of people, less people will buy from them. The opposite is the case. When you specify your niche first you will increase your online conversion rate.
- In 50% of the websites I did an SEO audit for, a wrong sitemap was submitted to the search engines which minimized their ranking efforts. Just by upload a sitemap.xml to the search engines, your website won’t be indexed automatically.
- Most of the entrepreneurs who sign up for my SEO review and intro session try a lot of things but don’t have a blueprint to follow for their long term success in place. You can only gain long term rankings when you have a plan in place to measure if you go in the right direction.
* * * More questions about finding an affordable SEO expert? Fill out the contact SEO Expert Dagmar Gatell form. We are here to help you!