About SEO Consultant, Inbound Marketing Consultant, Coach and Strategist Dagmar Gatell
Talking the Talk and Walking the Walk
SEO knowledge has no meaning if it isn’t paired up with SEO experience. SEO experience doesn’t come from reading an article or taking an one hour course but implementing what you learn, test, measure and improve, on an ongoing base.
Scroll down and read more of what’s in for you by working with me and my team;
how to be on the right place, with the right people at the right time;
and what made me the SEO and inbound marketing consultant, coach, and strategist I am today.
Making Smarter and More Effective Decisions
Making smarter and more effective decisions when building your global authority and business online, these are key factors for online success.
My passion is to help you creating a bigger impact, reach, credibility, and trust, while we “package” your expertise and build your global authority and business online. I guide you with love and by being incredible precise and detailed in a very precision way to help you to meet your online goals.
So … What’s In For You By Working With Me?
You build your global authority to gain reach, trust, and credibility while creating a bigger impact. You grow the business you love. You live the life you desire. You make smarter and more educated decisions, more money and spending less. You have more time to do what you do best or love the most like, being with your family or friends, having time for yourself, traveling … whatever it is you want to gain while building your authority online.
Starting from scratch again …
As a non-native English speaker and American immigrant I understand what it means to start from scratch in a foreign country where you barely understand the spoken language.
Believe it or not, this is the same many entrepreneurs experience when trying to understand the “language of the Internet”. Understanding how search engines think and work online, what user intent is, how semantic search works, why you still need to care about technical SEO, and now about mobile optimization, page load time, and website performance, what makes an online visitor “click”, and to use this knowledge by executing, testing, and tweaking wisely and ethical, this I see as the key to online success.
Since 2008, I have had the opportunity, pleasure, and gift to gain an in-depth understanding, knowledge, experience of search engine optimization and inbound marketing, what is needed to success, what makes money, and brings you faster to your next level of business success.
Dagmar Gatell’s Professional Bio
Dagmar Gatell is an internationally respected SEO consultant, Inbound Marketing consultant, coach and strategist. She is uniquely able and qualified to uncover profitable niche markets in places most entrepreneurs never consider. Dagmar uses her knowledge, expertise and instinct to create cutting-edge, targeted solutions to help you attract the right customers, convert leads and grow your business. Her SEO expertise is especially appreciated by her clients when creating demand and lead generating websites and online social presence.
Dagmar’s purpose-lead SEO consulting and coaching will help you leverage your companies expertise by becoming the global authority in your industry.
Dagmar is the founder of Search Engine International and Global Empire SEO Consulting. She successfully guides entrepreneurs, subject matter experts, and businesses, by turning their expertise into successful global authorities and revenue generating businesses. Her company offers a unique mix of one-of-a-kind SEO coaching, SEO training, SEO consulting, and done-for-you SEO services to experts who want to build their business, authority and empire globally.
Dagmar is an advisor to members of GIFTE, the global institute of travel entrepreneurs.
Certifications and Awards
Inbound Certification – Hubspot Academy
- Essentials of an Effective Inbound Strategy
- Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines
- Creating Content with a Purpose
- The Fundamentals of Blogging
- Amplifying Your Content with Social Media
- Enticing Clicks with Calls-to-Action
- The Anatomy of a Landing Page
- Guiding the Next Step with Thank You Pages
- Sending the Right Email to the Right Person
- The Power of Smarketing
- Taking Your Sales Process Inbound
- The Pillars of Delight
SEO Master Certification – MarketMotive
SEO Practitioner Certification – MarketMotive
- On-Page Best Practices
- Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis
- Design & Architecture
- Site Optimization & Best Practices
- SEO for Local Search
- Conducting SEO Site Audits
Digital Marketing Foundations Practitioner Certification – MarketMotive
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Introduction to Paid Search Marketing
- Attention, Interest, Decision, Action, Satisfaction (AIDAS)
- Mobile’s Role In the Marketing Mix
- Viral Marketing
- The Buying Cycle
- Keyword Research
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Maintaining Scent
- Communicating With Your Audience
- Social Media Channels
- The PPC Auction
- Competitive Analysis
- The Mobile User’s Expectations
- The Four Personas
- Finding and Communicating with Your Influencers
- Qualitative Research
- Site Design & Architecture
- PPC Targeting Opportunities
- Essential Conversion Tips
- Permission, Personalization, Relevance
- Social Media Listening & Reputation Management
- Experimentation & Certification Testing
- On-Page SEO
- Conversion Fundamentals Certification Test
- Rules, Regulations, and Best Practices
- Social Media Measurement
- Ad Copywriting
- Competitive Intelligence
- Paid Search Measurement
- Social Media Fundamentals Certification Test
- Anatomy of a Search Engine Result
- Web Analytics Structure and Planning
- Mobile Marketing Measurement
- SEO Measurement