Choosing your right niche and setting up an SEO optimized niche website equals finding your gold pot.
Your online target customers, competitors, and market are main key components, needed to dominate your market online.
Scroll down and check out the three main components of niche marketing.
* * *
3 Components To Make Niche Marketing Work For You
Niche Marketing – Component One: Your Target Customer
- Knowing your target customer’s demographics, their behavior, their current and future desires are absolutely the ticket for any SEO expert and entrepreneur who want to choose a niche they can share their knowledge and experience in.
- Your target customer has an already existing need and is looking for a fulfillment.
- Your target customer’s need is currently fulfilled through products and services by your competitors. There is your gold pot. Take advantage of it!
* * *
Niche Marketing – Component Two: Your Competitor
- Knowing your offline competitor doesn’t mean it is the same online competitor.
- Type in your services and products in Google’s or Bing’s search bar and check which competitors are coming up.
- Do you recognize the online competitors coming up in search? Click on the search result link and explore their websites and the way they promote their services and products further.
- Does your online competitor provide the same products and services you do? If not contact him or her and ask to refer to each other or set up affiliate products.
- Affiliate products are products somebody else produces. You have the product images and product descriptions on your website.
- When your online visitors click on your affiliate links they land on the company’s website who sells these products and services. You get a percentage of their sale.
- What does your competitor do to rank on this position on the search engine results page? Explore their strengths and weaknesses.
- Look for what your competitors do right and you can learn from. Or what, from your experience in the market, perhaps doesn’t work but they still use it.
* * *
Niche Marketing – Component Three: Your Market
- Find out how big your market is online. To establish yourself within a market to take over a niche needs strategic planning. Depending on the products and services you provide making sure that your market is big enough and not satisfied easily is to key to making money online.
- Some big markets are pretty shallow, meaning many people search for only two or three specific service and products. Compared to other smaller markets where people search for many services and products.
- Your market growth is a very important key element of your decision if you want to set up yourself within a market that is dying in the close future, due to industry changes or environmental issues. Or setting up yourself in a market with a huge future potential of growth, for more interested target customers, to promote more products and services, or to make higher profit margin.
* * *
In my How To SEO Expert Dagmar Gatell online blog talk radio show I share what SEO is and how you can use niche marketing to take over and dominate your online niche successfully.
* * *
Questions? Just fill out my SEO Expert Dagmar Gatell contact us form and I will be happy to guide you through the SEO jungle!